Saturday, July 08, 2006

Check!

Yup, okay, Night One was a success. And--crap--I just reminded myself that I'm going to need to name the nights here, soon. Losing track of the days doesn't set in for a couple more weeks if I recall correctly, but still, avoiding it would be best. Naming the nights helped last time.

Anyway. No goofs or problems last night. A couple spots of icky shuddery tiredness, usually when I got bored, and also upon waking from the 6:00 nap, which was the first one I really slept for. (Ickyfeelings solved by a long hot shower and a short cool walk.) Oh, and I think my henna-job came out pretty well. ;)

Today should be pretty busy, yay; but tonight is going to be a real challenge. I could be louder last night than normal, plus I had the complicated task of hennaing my hair to keep me engaged. Tonight, all bets are double!

Anyway, think I'll watch the rest of the movie I stuck in hours ago, and get some food. All I had last night was some broccoli, and it's catching up to me.

Ta!
-PD

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still got the nap habit?

LARGE! Go!

You have done well!


As to tonight ~ it's just the first nap of thousands to come. No biggie.

Master Po adds: "He triumphs who does not acknowledge defeat." Thanks, Master Po!

lol

Heidi

08 July, 2006 10:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, this looks like a really interesting experiment.

I was just wondering: what do you name the nights? Modified versions of the Norse or Greek day names, or totally invented ones?

Good luck!

09 July, 2006 08:55  
Blogger PureDoxyk said...

Well, last time it was after socially offensive things that fascinated us... ;)

This time, I have no idea; haven't done it yet!

-PD

09 July, 2006 09:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This might sound silly, but how about naming the nights Monnight, Tuesnight etc.? Seems logical to me.

09 July, 2006 17:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a good idea! I think I'll name my nights after the zodiac signs. Afterall, they do represent a chronological progression.

09 July, 2006 22:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home