Sunday, July 09, 2006

Post-Screwup Update

Okay, got some homework done, laid down but (unsurprisingly) didn't really sleep at 10:00. That's okay; we shall overcome, right? Right.

So, tonight. The cafe I've been going and doing homework at is closed Sunday nights. Extra planning is going to be hella necessary, then. I think best in QWERTY, so here it goes (behind the cut).

Before 10:00 is easy: Homework, homework, and more homework. If for some reason I get tired of that (but come on, who tires of homework?), I can take care of the preparation necessities below.

After 10:00's nap, I will go rollerblading. This takes at least an hour and involves getting drenched with sweat (mmm, drenched). I'll come home and snag a shower, and if I'm not too wiped, play videogames. If I am too wiped or get that way, I'll switch to cleaning and laundry (the stuff I didn't do last night while I was oversleeping, heh). If *that* runs out, I'll go weed the garden (it needs it, but only a little). Before 2:00's nap, I'll lay out "gross clothes" and cleaning supplies, and load up some good stuff on the MP3 player, in preparation for tackling the garage.

After 2:00's nap, I'll get up and do whatever exercise I can handle -- Pilates is nice but involves laying on the floor (ugh, temptation), so if that doesn't work, a walk or push-ups or something. Maybe throw in my good Tai Chi video, which is slow and looks easy but will actually work the heck out of you, and is good for focus and staving off negativity (note: Lay that video out, just in case). I'll work in the garage until no later than five, come in and get another shower (note that I made room for two showers...that's cuz I'm S-M-R-T). I'm digging out a backup alarm as soon as I'm done with this post, because of course I have work tomorrow, so oversleeping is a triple-dog-whopper no-no.

Depending on what my boy thinks (he's still in bed, after staying up until about 4 with me -- he's been a total angel through this, by the way), I might also pull the card of going to a late movie. I know sitting in a dark theatre doesn't sound like the greatest idea, but I've never even come close to falling out in a theatre in my life -- and I do want to see the new Jack Sparrow movie -- we'll see. I might not be able to afford it anyway, heh.

Okay. Off to prep and do the dry cleaning so I have work clothes tomorrow. Wish me luck!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing ya fine big garages full of luck!

Hey, but you won't need it. Uberdom is your natural state; you're just feeling a little dizzy on the hike back up that old steep slope to home.

:)

Heidi

09 July, 2006 14:44  
Blogger PureDoxyk said...

Heidi, I LOVE the way you think. Hopefully I forget that metaphor before I get too loopy again, or I'll probably get it tattooed somewhere. ;) -PD

09 July, 2006 15:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home