Monday, July 24, 2006

You're ALL ON NOTICE!

This blog is being moved, to http://www.puredoxyk.com. That site is still incomplete now, but it's functional and all the old posts from this blog are over there, so please update your bookmarks as soon as it's convenient. Very soon now, new posts will begin appearing there instead of here. There's more on that site than just Uberman, but all the polyphasic sleep posts are categorized for easy finding. (I need to consolidate the number of websites I keep, argh!)

Last night I couldn't sleep during my 10:00 nap -- no doubt a side-effect of the six-hour snooze the night before -- BUT I did get up at 5:00 without incident, and while I'm tired now, it's not terrible. If this is recovery on Everyman, it's no worse than recovery on monophase! But we shall see how the rest of the day goes.

-PD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home